Stepping Stones is a student loan reimbursement program designed to provide support to those who have been accepted into one of several in-demand health-care careers.
Stepping Stones participants agree to a work commitment at Mosaic Life Care immediately following their graduation. After the successful completion of their commitment, Mosaic Life Care issues a payment toward their loan balance.
How It Works
- Prior to applying for assistance, individuals must be accepted into an accredited program for eligible Stepping Stones careers.
- Funding is based on the cost of the programs offered locally. While you can attend any accredited institution, local programs determine the amounts reimbursed.
- Available funding depends on Mosaic Life Care’s projected need for positions in a particular career field. The organization evaluates needs each semester and openings are adjusted accordingly.
- Enrollment in Stepping Stones is subject to the applicant entering into and complying with the terms of a written contract with Mosaic Life Care.
- Participants must complete all fields on the application and attach all required documentation. Incomplete applications are not considered.
Do you have additional questions?
Please contact us by calling (816) 271-8181 or by email.