7 Layer Dip
- 1 cooked Chicken Breast (grilled)
- 2 cups Refried Beans
- 1 cup Black Beans
- 1 cup Avocado
- ½ cup Onion
- 1 cup Tomato
- 1 cup Black Olives
- 1 cup Low Fat Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. fresh Cilantro
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Seasoning (Chili Powder, Cumin, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Salt)
- Season chicken and grill until thoroughly cooked.
- Either slice or shred chicken and set aside until dip assembly.
- Mix together black and refried beans and set aside.
- Finely chop cilantro.
- Thinly dice avocado, tomato, and onion and set in individual containers.
- In a large serving dish, layer ingredients as you prefer, leaving the top layer for cheese.
- Serve cold or quickly bake dip until top layer of cheese is melted.
- 1 flour tortilla, any size depending on how many you plan to make
- ¼ cup whipped cream cheese seasoned with black pepper, fresh chopped cilantro, fresh chopped basil and granulated garlic. Add the herbs and seasoning amounts to your taste.
- Approx ½ cup of fresh spinach leaves (not too much). Remember, you still have to roll it up.
- ½ bell pepper cut into strips
- 10 pc. grilled asparagus
- 3 pc. sliced deli ham
- 3 pc. sliced deli turkey or chicken
- Spread a thin layer cream cheese onto the whole tortilla and then add the veggies and meats. Roll up and slice into pinwheels. Place onto a platter for service.