Student Clinical Rotations
Mosaic Life Care is an integrated health delivery system, which includes a medical center, physician practices, and a foundation. Founded in St. Joseph in 1984, Mosaic Life Care seeks to improve the health of area individuals and communities and to provide the right care, at the right time, in the right place, at the right cost with outcomes second to none. Commitment to this mission has enabled Mosaic Life Care to become the leader in health care in a 21-county area of northwest Missouri, northeast Kansas and southeast Nebraska. Providing exceptional care and service in an honest, respectful, trustworthy and caring manner is simply the way Mosaic Life Care operates.
Mosaic Life Care includes several centers of excellence that have received national recognition and quality awards.
Check out our Stepping Stones program and see how Mosaic Life Care can help you!
Please visit the links below to prepare for your time at Mosaic Life Care.
- Student Orientation to Mosaic Life Care
- Standards of behavior
- Mosaic Life Care Code of conduct
- Mosaic Life Care Confidentiality Form
- Background Check Requirements
- Mosaic Student Clinical Program Manager Contact Information
- Roles and Responsibilities – Schools & Clinical Placement Coordinators
- Student Affiliations, Clinical Rotation Procedures Standard
- List of CDC Recommended Immunizations
- Student Affiliation Requirements Checklist
- Instructor – Student Guidelines
- FCSR Updated Instructions to Register
Blood Glucose Check-Off Forms and Instructions