More than health care ... life care
Our move from health care to life care began more than 30 years ago. Our vision at Mosaic Life Care is to transform community health by being a life-care innovator focused on patients, value and quality. That is why we are a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network — giving our doctors access to Mayo Clinic's knowledge and expertise.
Mosaic Life Care's mission is to improve your health and the health of the communities we serve. We want you to live a healthy and productive life. That is why we not only treat you with world-class medical care, but also help you identify behaviors that could potentially lead to sickness, such as tobacco use, poor diet and lack of exercise.
Our medical experts understand how hard it is to modify those behaviors without knowing the root cause. We are committed to helping you address the root causes of common unhealthy behaviors, including stress, anger, economics, education, depression and more.
A new approach to health care
To really help you live life well, we don’t just want to treat you when you are sick — we want to help you stay well in mind, body and spirit. So we designed a new approach to health care by asking:
- What if we reimagined, reinvented and reengineered health care?
- What if we created a warm, inviting setting were people focused on being well instead of on being sick?
- What if we did more than treat symptoms and actually helped you prevent sickness when possible?
- What if we provided health improvement AND life improvement?
- What if we were more than health care? What if we became life care?
Seven dimensions of life care
Our life-care model includes traditional health care, as well as a focus on seven key life dimensions that affect your overall wellness:
- Inner Peace