Help is always available with the Mosaic Life Care Community Nurse Line. Our highly-trained nurses are ready to respond whenever you or your loved one needs it most.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: Our registered nurses are licensed in both Kansas and Missouri and trained in telephone triage.
- Clinical after-hours calls: If a patient uses the Community Nurse Line’s after-hours service, we can assess their needs and act accordingly using our accredited physician guidelines.
- Outpatient follow-up: We offer outbound call services including discharge follow-up calls, reinforcement of physician instructions and clarification of pre- and post-procedure care and satisfaction surveys.
- Disease management education: Our nurses will assist high-risk patients who need help understanding how to manage their disease.
- Remote vital sign monitoring: We provide care to high-risk patients who need daily vital sign monitoring and symptom management related to chronic conditions.
“My nurse gave me great health advice and made me feel less anxious about my symptoms. The community is so lucky to have such a great service!”
– Mosaic Life Care patient
Helping patients get the right care at the right time.