Health Information – Northpointe Clinic Records
5210 North Belt Hwy, Entrance D
St. Joseph, MO 64506
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
P: (816) 271-8187 or (816) 271-6080
F: Release for Clinic (816) 271-8865
F: Release for Hospital (816) 271-8868
705 North College Street
Albany, MO 64402
Hours: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
P: (660) 726-3941
F: (660) 726-3361
2016 South Main
Maryville, MO 64468
Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
P: (660) 562-7936
F: (660) 562-7960
What is it and why it matters?
A Durable Power of Attorney comes into effect when a person becomes incapacitated and unable to handle matters independently. In other words, a DPOA acts as a permission slip, giving authority to a third party to make decisions on behalf of someone else who cannot make decisions for themselves.
The Durable Power of Attorney for healthcare decisions has the power to:
- Make decisions
- Give, refuse or withdraw consent for the treatment of any physical or mental condition
- Organ donation or autopsy
- Make all necessary arrangements for hospitalization and medical or other care
- Request and receive all information and records
- Sign releases for records
Why sign up for My Mosaic Portal?
- Providers messaging and Virtual House Calls
- Communicate securely with your physicians and care providers. Request on-line Virtual House Calls for real-time video visits with Mosaic providers.
- Appointment Reminders
- Sign up to have appointment reminders sent to your email or mobile device.
- Health Information
- Search an integrated health topics library for medical and drug information.
- Access Your Medical Records
- View provider documents, lab results, visit summaries and much more.
- Confirm your Medical Information
- Save time by updating your medications, problems, allergies and more online, prior to your office visit.
- Schedule Appointments
- Request or schedule an appointment online.
- Everything you need to understand your medical bills and find the right payment option for you.
How so I sign up for My Mosaic Portal?
- Visit www.mymlc.com/portal/
- Click sign up!
- Enter your MRN/Account Number and birthdate.
- If you do not have access to your MRN, you can click, ‘I don’t know my MRN/Account number’ button.
- Then click, ‘continue without MRN’.
- Then continue to create an account with your email address.
Please email any completed request forms to ROI@myMLC.com.