Dr. Gertken received his medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City, Kan. He completed his residency at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. in physical medicine and rehabilitation and a fellowship at Kansas City Bone and Joint Clinic specializing in musculoskeletal and electrodiagnostic medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Why did you choose Mosaic Life Care?
Mosaic Life Care has a forward-looking view on health care and strives to be a leader in the medical field. I believe Mosaic provides compassionate and cutting-edge care for the community.
Procedures and Diagnosis
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Athletic injuries
- Spine disease (cervical and lumbar disorders)
- Nerve injuries (numbness, tingling and weakness)
- Post-stroke rehabilitation and spasticity
- Ultrasound guided joint and soft tissue injections
- Regenerative medicine injections (PRP)
- Botox® injections for conditions including spasticity, dystonia, spasms and chronic migraines
- EMG and Nerve Conduction Studies
Education and Certifications
University of Kansas School of Medicine-Kansas City, Kansas City, KS
American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Rochester, MN
Kansas City Bone & Joint Clinic, Overland Park, KS
Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, KS