Welcome to Convenient Care, Close to Home.
Mosaic Medical Center – Albany offers both inpatient and outpatient services including Emergency Care, plus convenient clinics and specialty care services. We seek to improve the health of area individuals and communities and to provide the right care, at the right time, in the right place, at the right cost with outcomes second to none.
Going the extra mile so you don’t have to.
As a Mayo Clinic Care Network member, our commitment at Mosaic Life Care is to offer the highest quality of health care services for you and your loved ones. The Mosaic Medical Center in Albany, MO, provides a wide range of outpatient and acute–care services to the surrounding area. Find a primary care physician or doctor for any medical specialty near you today.
Find the most convenient parking location for the services you need. Click the map to view larger.
For your enjoyment, your hospital room is equipped with a color television that can be operated from your bed. There is no additional charge for use of the television and the local cable service. See TV Guide.
Mosaic Medical Center - Albany provides transportation to patients who have no vehicle or form of transportation to seek medical care. This transportation can be used for local doctor appointments, therapy, radiology, and other medical appointments available at the Albany hospital or clinics.
Transportation services are available Monday - Friday, from 8:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. The van will not operate on holidays, weekends or evenings. While we try to accommodate as many people as we can, the schedule is filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Our transportation services are available to Mosaic Medical Center - Albany, Mosaic Family Care in Grant City, Stanberry, New Hampton and Albany. Our van does not travel to St. Joseph or Maryville campuses.
If you would like to be set up for transportation, please call (660) 726-1210 Tuesday - Friday or (660) 726-1188 on Mondays.
- Van drivers are unable to assist patients inside of their homes, so van riders must be able to get themselves to the bus with minimal assistance.
- Our van can only accommodate one wheelchair at a time, so if you use a wheelchair, please let us know when scheduling.
- Our van accommodates many people during the week, so we ask that riders be prompt and ready at their pickup time. Excessive waiting times and/or no shows may mean we cannot accommodate you in the future. If you have a change in your schedule, please call (660) 726-3941.
- We’re happy to offer this service free of charge, we simply ask that you remain respectful of our schedulers, drivers and property.
- Patients are responsible for securing and verifying their own transportation needs for each appointment.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at (660) 726-3941.