About ENT Medicine
Otolaryngology is the medical specialty that focuses on disorders of the ear, nose, and throat (ENT).
The ENT specialists at Mosaic Life Care in St. Joseph, Maryville and Albany, MO, may may help treat you with certain problems such as ear infections, hearing loss, breathing problems or sinus problems. ENT physicians may also be involved if you need ear tubes or tonsil surgery.
Audiology and Hearing Services
We offer important hearing care services for individuals of all ages through the Mosaic Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic in St. Joseph, MO.
- Complete evaluations for all ages performed in a sound booth to ensure complete, accurate testing
- Evaluation of newborn hearing loss
- Comprehensive hearing evaluation and treatment
- Audiologic and vestibular testing for Meniere’s Disease, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), and other hearing disorders
- Selection, fitting and instruction with assistive listening devices, hearing aids, custom swim plugs, and noise protection
Specialties: Nurse Practitioner