Rehabilitation medicine and physical therapy provide diagnostic and restorative care for individuals who have a variety of disabilities or functional deficits or deterioration. Our physical board-certified physiatrists and physical therapists work hand-in-had to diagnose physical dysfunctions and develop individualized and customized treatment programs for each patient.
At the Mosaic Life Care medical center in Maryville, we specialize in restoring optimal function to people with injuries to the muscles, bones, tendons and nervous system.
Our services include:
- EMG/Nerve conduction velocity testing
- Wheelchair and durable medical equipment (DME) evaluations
- Bracing and orthotic evaluations
- Stroke/CVA neurologic disorder evaluations
- Joint and trigger point injections
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Botulinum toxin (Botox injections)
- Rehab education and training
- Functional rehabilitation placement assessments
- Non-surgical treatment of tendons, ligaments and muscles
- Viscosupplementaion injections
Existing patients can contact us at (816) 271-7673. We will help prospective patients with their care plans through a referral from their primary care provider. If you do not have a primary care provider, you can find one who is accepting new patients.