Gastroenterology specializes in preventing, diagnosing and treating digestive tract and liver disorders. This can include a wide range of conditions involving the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon.
We treat nearly all gastrological conditions. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Celiac disease
- Gallbladder disease
- Gastrointestinal, liver, pancreatic and colorectal cancers
Our board-certified physicians diagnose and treat many types of gastrological disorders – both common and rare. We use the latest technology to identify, evaluate and treat your ailment. This includes techniques such as:
- EGD (esophagogastroduodenoscopy) to examine the lining esophagus, stomach, and first part of the small intestine (the duodenum).
- Routine colonoscopy to detect abnormalities in the large intestine (colon) and rectum
- ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography) to diagnose diseases of the gallbladder, biliary system, pancreas, and liver
- Specialized procedures such as liver biopsy utilizing ultrasound technology
- EVIS EXERA III CV-190, a high-tech video center that enables video processing for advanced endoscopy.
From start to finish, we’re here to help make your visit and treatment as smooth as possible.
The most convenient parking location for the Gastroenterology clinic is in the Plaza 1 parking lot.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (816) 271-7074.